Friday, August 10, 2012

Inspiring Story

I started having neck and shoulder issues in 2006. After the tightness and instability of my shoulder started impacting me daily, I ended up getting shoulder surgery for an enlarged shoulder capsule (from softball pitching). After being cleared to start exercising again, the tightness in my neck still remained. I started going to PT on and off, but nothing seemed to change. So I stopped going for 3 years – still experiencing tightness every day. I never thought it would get any better, but made the decision to try to get rid of the tightness again anyway. My doctor referred Maccio Physical Therapy and within the first few sessions I already started seeing drastic changes until the tightness in my neck was gone. It is amazing because I thought the constant tightness was something that I would have to deal with every day for the rest of my life. Thank you! – Sam R.

No comments:

Post a Comment