Monday, March 25, 2013

Don't Live with Pain!

I’ve been suffering from back pain for years. After years of office jobs and graduate school I found it nearly unbearable to take on day-to-day tasks or even sleep without pain killers. A couple times a year I would have severe flare ups that made it painful just to turn my head. These were always treated with prescription pain killers and muscle relaxers by the doctors. After injuring my neck again during a Crossfit workout, I finally heeded the advice of a friend and went to Maccio Physical Therapy. After just a few visits and three weeks of exercises I am finally back to Crossfit and feel better than ever. I thought I was just going to have to live with pain for the rest of my life, but after the physical therapy regimen, I no longer have headache and can sleep without taking pain medication. I really cannot thank you enough for improving my quality of life and getting me back to my own fitness regimen! - Julie L.

1 comment:

  1. Pain killers help to relieve the pain for certain hours, after which pain comes back after its effectivity. I guess you need to change your exercise routines since that can affect your spine. Anyway, have you consulted with a doctor or chiropractor? I know they can help you a lot with your problem. :)

    -- Shaunna Schumacher

    ReplyDelete