Wednesday, November 12, 2014

MDT - A Successful Alternative to Surgery!!

After an injury, Donna was confident in the power of MDT to help eliminate her pain and bring her knee back to its former functionality. She was able to reach her goals without surgery! MDT is an excellent option for so many knee, hip, back, and shoulder issues  - whether from an injury or degenerative condition. 

My condition began when I fell down a flight of stairs and unfortunately tore both the ACL & MCL, and incurred other damage, in my left knee. I was in terrible pain and discomfort. I came to Maccio Physical Therapy because I had been once before for back pain and because of my achievements then, I felt confident to return for my knee. Through different techniques and exercises as well as guidance from Amanda, my knee has become much stronger. She also gave me confidence to believe in myself to do what I had to do. I had great, positive results! Though it’s still an ongoing journey, without Maccio Physical Therapy I could not have reached the results and accomplishments I have achieved. Great Job Amanda and to all my family at Maccio Physical Therapy – thank you! I will miss everyone! -Donna, 11/4/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment