Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Power of Patient Education and Self Treatment

"I came to Maccio Physical Therapy after little success or improvement in my herniated disc at previous generic physical therapy offices. Throughout my past experiences, I felt I was just showing up to the office and getting told to do exercise A, B and C with no real explanation or direction for after I left the office. I didn’t feel I was in control or equipped to handle my condition in between my appointments.

Related imageThe education and empowerment I was given from Joe Maccio made me hopeful and gave me assurance that I, in fact, could control the outcome of my condition. It seemed that where Maccio Physical Therapy and previous physical therapy offices differed was in the patient education component after the office visit was over. I think that was and is the most important part of my healing process. Taking the initiative with the knowledge received is the difference in getting better or not."
-Joren


Maccio Physical Therapy, PLLC
The Capital Regions ONLY Certified
McKenzie Spine and Extremity Clinic
1 New Hampshire Ave, Troy, NY 12180
(518) 273-2121 www.macciophysicaltherapy.com
THE POWER TO CONTROL PAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment