Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Double Trouble No More

"When I came to Maccio Physical Therapy I was experiencing pain across my low back down my leg into my foot. I was also having pain in my neck extending into my skull causing a constant headache. I’m an active person and was getting very discouraged living in pain the greater part of every day. I had to be careful not to turn or move my head too quickly or I would experience shooting pain into my skull.

After my first session of physical therapy, I came home smiling. The pain in my lower leg had subsided. I was encouraged and decided I would see this through to completion. Having completed my therapy, I’m happy to say that I can now enjoy my 2.5 mile walk pain free. No pain, burning, tingling or numbness in my back, leg or foot all of which I had previously.

As for my neck, I have not had any headaches since the second week of therapy and I can move my head freely without fear of shooting pain in my skull. My neck still gets tight and achy but I do my exercises and it is relieved. The therapists are great. They took a lot of time teaching me the proper exercises and making sure I was doing them correctly. Most importantly, they taught me how to treat myself." - Diane




Maccio Physical Therapy, PLLC
The Capital Regions ONLY Certified
McKenzie Spine and Extremity Clinic
1 New Hampshire Ave, Troy, NY 12180
(518) 273-2121 www.macciophysicaltherapy.com
THE POWER TO CONTROL PAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment