Monday, December 11, 2017

The Importance of Looking for Directional Preference

"I’ve had a disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis (or A.S. for short) for over 40 years. It is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. It starts with pain from the lower back and progresses onward to the neck. The spine’s bones (called vertebrae) fuse together causing rigidness and stiffness. The disease usually creates additional diseases. For me, I developed Pelvic Pain Syndrome about 20 years ago. I was prescribed Elmiron and took it 3 times a day for 15 years.

Last year I was sent to Maccio Physical Therapy in Troy, NY to see if they could help with the pain. After a few minutes with Joe Maccio Jr. we started doing back bends which right away helped ease the pain and discomfort. After one year doing back bends 2-3 times a day the pain from this disease diminished by 90%. I’m so glad I came to Maccio Physical Therapy and will forever be grateful to Joe Maccio Jr." - Peter

1 comment:

  1. If you lose more than 40 percent of your blood, you will die. What do you thinks about how many pints of blood in the human body? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete