Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Ultimate Success


"For the last couple of years I’ve had to limit my exercise and sports activity due to what I thought was regular wear and tear on my knee and feet. Coming here for therapy has made me realize that my pain was fully treatable through a variety of stretching and movement exercises. Since beginning treatment I’ve been able to exercise extensively and get into the best shape I’ve been in years without the pain I had become used to. My experience with Maccio PT has been both very helpful and enjoyable." -Casimir






Maccio Physical Therapy, PLLC
The Capital Regions ONLY Certified
McKenzie Spine and Extremity Clinic
1 New Hampshire Ave, Troy, NY 12180
(518) 273-2121 www.macciophysicaltherapy.com
THE POWER TO CONTROL PAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment