Wednesday, May 18, 2016

One more try at physical therapy before surgery, discharged pain free: Shawn's success story



“I arrived at Maccio Physical Therapy confident I was wasting my time, only going there to satisfy a friend who asked me to give it a shot. 

I was already considering surgery through a neurosurgeon. Why not? I had two bad discs and stenosis of the spine, which were all proven by MRI. I had already done PT elsewhere, tried shots in the back and nothing was working. I was positive only surgery would help. 


I was sure I was wasting my time. I’m so glad I was wrong. After working with Maccio PT, I have been able to manage my pain, eliminating my perceived notion that I “needed” surgery. I am sleeping so much better, There is no more burning down my legs- no more “restless leg” syndrome. 

My life has improved greatly since visiting Maccio PT. I would strongly recommend making an appointment. If you have been suffering with back pain, especially if you’ve been told back surgery is your only option…it isn’t! Trust me. McKenzie Physical Therapy works and Maccio PT is the place to go. Thank you to the staff at Maccio. I have my life back!” –Shawn, May 2016

1 comment:

  1. Nice reviews! Glad that Shawn had pain relief with your therapy. Thanks for sharing this post. My cousin tried various therapies for his upper back and got relief from acupuncture. Got it from a professional Mississauga acupuncturist. Now I am also considering it for my pain.

    ReplyDelete