Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Back on the field: Christopher's success story



“I hurt my right shoulder to the point where I couldn’t even change my shirt without extreme pain. An MRI said I stretched a ligament and my doctor told me to just rest and it would get better, but it didn’t. Ten days later, I still couldn’t participate at football camp. It hurt even when my mom hit a bump in the road. 

I came to Maccio Physical Therapy and Lindsey showed me exercises the first day to do when I went home. She checked my motion and by the end of the visit after repetitive motions she showed me my motion increased. 

After two to three visits, my motion resumed to normal and the pain was greatly reduced. I went back to football and participated without further injury. I know what exercise to do if it returns and know they work. It’s like magic.”
  
-Christopher, June 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment