Thursday, June 20, 2019

MDT: The other option to relieve pain



MDT: The other option for pain relief!

When I first went to physical therapy at Maccio Physical Therapy, I was very doubtful that physical therapy alone was going to be able to help my pain. I was in excruciating pain to where I could not work, sleep or function. My neck, cervical spine and left arm were causing me to have severe, constant pain to where there was no comfortable position. I was given steroid medication, medication for nerve pain and then narcotic pain medication so that I could sleep, and none of it seemed to help. I also went to pain management, where the next step would be epidural injection if physical therapy did not help. Thankfully, my physical therapy with Lindsay Carlton was successful to where I could work and carry on in my life without extreme pain, and I regained strength in my hand that I was worried I would not do. I would highly recommend Lindsay and Maccio Physical Therapy to anyone!
-Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment