Wednesday, June 26, 2019

"Why We Always Check The Spine"



                                                 
                                             "Why We Always Check The Spine" 

I came to Maccio Physical Therapy after having debilitating knee pain for 3 months straight. Worried that it might be a meniscus tear due to recent tendon injuries, I saw an orthopedic doctor who completely dismissed me as soon as he saw me, claiming it was a result of slight bow leggedness due to being female.


Disheartened by this experience and determined to get better, I met Joe Jr and his team the following week. Joe was very respectful and listened to me intently as I described my symptoms. Since my pain came and went randomly, they suggested the problem wasn’t with my knees but instead with my spine. After just four or five visits my pain started to go away. I was amazed at the results and so happy Maccio Physical Therapy could help me. I’m happy to be pain free and back to my regular activities!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment