Monday, May 11, 2020

"Telehealth Worked For Me"


Is Online Teaching Right for Me?
"I contacted Joseph Maccio about two weeks ago, in mid-April due to significant lower back pain due to a wrong movement in my back, some extended construction work that required bending, and intense virtual teaching that required long periods of sitting, I was having pain in my lower back that made it difficult to sit, stand and even lay down. I wasn’t sure how to deal with it as nothing seemed to feel right. Due to Covid-19 I hesitated to go to the doctor and tried to find videos online that gave advice, when I realized some things helped while others made things worse. I have gone to Maccio in the past and realized they might be doing telehealth and can recommend the correct treatment. 
In the telehealth sessions we analyzed the movements I was having trouble with and when they got better and worse, and found the correct course of action. In less than a week I saw a drastic improvement, and now I think I am back to almost full function. I highly recommend Maccio and find that the Tele-Medicine worked very well for me, especially under the unique circumstances we are in."

No comments:

Post a Comment