Monday, May 4, 2020

"Without Maccio PT I Wouldn't Be Where I am Today"


"As a teenager and avid athlete, stress on muscles and injuries occur. Over the summer I hurt my knee and was in some considerable pain. Multiple doctors and treatments were not helping decrease the pain. Upon getting the suggestion to attend physical therapy, I decided to give Maccio Physical Therapy a try. Immediately, my injury was assessed in a whole new way. They not only looked at increasing my knee movement but also other factors that had not been examined before. With the help of the physical therapy team I was able to find exercises that took my pain away. Not only my knees but my back, neck, and entire body movements increased. Being able to gradually find ways to stop the pain was eye-opening. I had not been without some type of pain for several months. I have now been able to return to physical activity such as running and basketball without experiencing pain. Without the help of Maccio Physical Therapy I would not be where I am today and would still be seeking alternative treatments as the pain would still exist." - Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment