Thursday, March 2, 2017

Back In The Gym With A Better Understanding

“After struggling with constant lower back pain, and pain throughout my thighs and legs, I got a referral to come to Maccio Physical Therapy. By the time of my first appointment, I had been experiencing this pain for about 5 months. After a couple visits, I was already starting to feel a difference and improvement. Before I started having pain, I would be at the gym 3-4 times a week doing cardio, weight lifting, and yoga. I had to stop all of these activities because of the pain I was in. With the help of Maccio Physical Therapy, I not only am able to return to these activities, but I also now better understand what was causing me so much pain before. Now I feel like I will be better able to detect, and hopefully prevent, an injury or problem like I just experienced from happening again. And should I ever experience said pain again, Maccio Physical Therapy made it clear they will be here to help.” – Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment