Thursday, March 16, 2017

"I will not under estimate what Physical Therapy can do for me again.”

Pamela was having trouble sitting for long periods of time. This caused her to frequently call out, and leave work early. Standing and walking also caused her quite a deal of pain. When she came to Maccio Physical Therapy, her goal was to be pain free without medication.

“Prior to coming here, I was on two different pain meds for the hip, and still was very uncomfortable, and walking slowly. After being put through the paces, Colin let me know it was a lower back problem. He gave me exercises to do, and gradually the pain has stopped. My knee had also been a problem for me – swelling and discomfort. At times, I would need cortisone shots. At this point, I am pain free in both my knee and my back. I will not under estimate what Physical Therapy can do for me again.” – Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment