Thursday, March 23, 2017

"I have completely returned to my normal life."


“My first day at Maccio Physical Therapy, I walked in with a limp, sore back, and a sore right hip. I was losing motion and had numbness in my right foot. I was starting to slap my right foot when walking, and had severe burning pain in my right calf for the first 15 minutes after getting up every day. My doctor had just told me that I had a herniated disc and needed to try PT before we discussed surgery. This pain had started gradually over the last month or so, but had increased over the last 2 weeks. At that time, I was unable to do much other than work, sit and sleep. My normal life was drastically changed. A few simple exercises were explained to me and within a week or so, the pain and discomfort was moving around my back and leg, and becoming more tolerable.The exercises in total probably took less than 15 minutes a day. I have been released with no pain or discomfort, full range of motion and strength in my foot and I have completely returned to my normal life. A few simple exercises every day for the rest of my life (less than 5 minutes a day) and I am thrilled. I cannot thank Colin enough and would absolutely recommend Maccio Physical Therapy to anyone with back pain or discomfort.” - Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment