Thursday, March 30, 2017

"Having the ability to control my pain through exercises is amazing"

“I came to Maccio Physical Therapy for extreme pain in the front of my shoulders, and I couldn’t move my thumbs. I did not realize I had neck pain. I wasn’t sleeping and the pain was throbbing with each heartbeat. I couldn’t bend my thumbs. I don’t believe in pain medication, and I was suffering for months. After my first appointment with Julia, I could bend my thumbs. Each appointment I saw improvement. What really amazed me is if the pain got throbbing, I could do my exercises and the pain would subside. Having the ability to control my pain through exercises is amazing. I never would have believed it. I am now pain free. I have some stiffness in the morning; do my exercises, and I’m ready for the day with no pain.” Lyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment