Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Latest Patient Success Story from Maccio Physical Therapy

“With physical therapy, my terrible headaches have gone! I was really down about them when they told me I was too old for an operation. I am so glad PT was suggested. I was here for the McKenzie Method for my back and it worked. Thank you all so much!”

Joan A.

Cervicogenic headaches are a common condition that we see in our clinic. They are usually the result of compression of the joint in the upper cervical spine which have a very high concentration of nerve tissue and are very easily affected by head posture. It is not unusual for us to see patients who have had headaches for several months or even years who respond quite well simply to corrective exercises and joint mobilizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment