Friday, November 23, 2012

Success Story 10.17.2012

I came to Maccio Physical Therapy in constant pain. I had been experiencing severe back pain for about a month. The first two weeks I had attempted to self-treat with back exercises that my husband uses and ibuprofen. I then consulted with my family physician who prescribed muscle relaxants at night so I could sleep and more back exercises. It wasn’t working so I requested a referral for physical therapy. The first appointment actually resulted in the pain being “turned off” for the first time in a month! I did have a small setback for a while in that the pain changed from my back to my hip. I was reassured that this was not unusual. I was given exercises to alleviate that also. After 2 months I am pain-free. Thank you Joe Jr. and Deb. - Deb K. 10/17/12

No comments:

Post a Comment