Friday, March 29, 2013

Getting Better...

I was injured on 7/10/13 and in a great deal of pain. My mobility was limited and just walking hurt. Sitting was hard to do for any amount of time. Within a few visits to physical therapy my symptoms got much better. I was able to walk with less pain; I could sit for long periods of time. Standing was much better. My sleep has been a problem but has improved somewhat as the pain subsides in my back. I was always treated with compassion and professionalism and I feel I have received the best possible care by all the staff. - Jamie F.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I'll come back to this blog for sure! american business coalition health insurance Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, you've covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

    ReplyDelete