Thursday, April 25, 2013

Referred to McKenzie!

I have been an athlete all my life, and at age 49, I sometimes overdo exercise in the gym. With slight scoliosis, my lower back can sometimes be limiting especially given that I work at a computer 9 hours a day. After tweaking my lower back in the gym, I developed nerve pain down the outside of my thigh and around my knee and could not sleep through the night. My sister is a PT in the state of New Jersey and she recommended I see a certified McKenzie Physical Therapy. Maccio PT is the only certified PT in this technique in our area and Joe Maccio is exceptionally skilled with assessment, treatment and education of the patient. After 6 sessions I am pain free and back in the gym doing my McKenzie exercises twice daily. - Kristie S.

No comments:

Post a Comment