Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Another Self Taught Success Story x2




Another Self Taught Success Story x2

I came in with lower back pain in 2017 where I couldn’t walk 10 steps without having to lay flat on the floor and cry. A neighbor told me about Maccio and after Joe saw me just a few times, my pain started to subside and I could walk for longer and longer. After a month I was pain free. I was sent home with “tools” to help my back remain healthy and I still use the exercises today.

Due to the success of my lower back, when I encountered neck pain, I knew right where to go. Again, slowly but surely, with the exercises, my neck pain began to subside. This is one special place! I have maintenance routines to keep me going – I would be one big lump of pain without Maccio Physical Therapy.

-Eileen


1 comment:

  1. Great story you have shared, thanks for sharng such an great post with us. It is really a very helpful information for Dr. Shailendra Patil Thane

    ReplyDelete