Friday, July 19, 2019

Pain Relief!




Pain Relief!
I had pain for the last 13 years on the right side of my neck going to my head, cheeks and hands. I also had pain on my back going into my right leg – it’s like my right side of my body is always in pain. I tried many medicines when I was in India and also here in the USA. I went to other physical therapists and chiropractors. Nothing helped. My wife and primary care physician (Dr. Padma) referred me to Maccio Physical Therapy. Initially, I did not have any hopes about my pain going away. But slowly my pain started decreasing. I followed exactly what Joseph G. Maccio said. I had few complications or side effects with exercises, but those were addressed properly by Joe. Now at the end of my 12 week visit I have no pain. I want to thank Joe from the bottom of my heart. His help and treatment is priceless.
-Srikanth

No comments:

Post a Comment