Thursday, August 6, 2020

#StopTheSpread

“Seeking treatment in COVID times was scary but the clinic followed all protocols and made me feel very comfortable.  My posture has significantly improved with a short course of treatment.” - Kathy  

“I came here in the process of recovering from a broken ankle.  The experience has been very positive.  Joe's directions on how to do home exercises were clear and precise.  I would certainly recommend him to anyone needing physical therapy.  All of the staff I came into contact with were polite and friendly.  All observed the existing coronavirus protocols.” - Ellen

“I suffered an ankle fracture and muscle tear of March 2020.  I was in a hard cast and then boot for two months.  My doctor recommended that I do physical therapy, so I chose Maccio Physical Therapy because of a previous injury that I had I knew the service and staff are very knowledgeable, the office is very clean, the equipment is in great shape.  I am very happy with the outcome.  I feel better and I am able to perform my activities at home and work.” – Celestino 



No comments:

Post a Comment