Friday, April 1, 2022

"PT was going to be the ticket"

 “At almost 64 years of age, I’m dedicated to maintaining my health to the best of my ability.  I hike, garden, and have been working with a personal trainer to work on strength and balance.  I was working on an activity (pushing the sled) at the fitness studio but immediately felt my knee strain with too much weight on the sled.  I saw an orthopedist to ensure nothing serious was wrong but thought PT was going to be the ticket – and it was.  I learned exercises to strengthen my knee and realign it.  I’m finished with PT now and can resume personal training.  Plus, I know the exercises to do if my knee acts up again.  This is my 3rd time with Maccio PT and I think they are fantastic.  They provide education and information that patients can take with them.” – Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment