Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ankle Injury

When I came to Maccio my ankle didn’t work and it was awful! I walked with a visible limp and it hurt all the time. Plus I’m only 20 so this was unacceptable. I could barely flex or point my ankle and it had been 5 months since my injury. However, when I came here the staff kept me hopeful. From the actual physical therapists to the staff at the front desk everyone was always in a good mood and kept moral high. I was really embarrassed about how my ankle acted and how limited it was but every time I came in they were encouraging and friendly. It honestly really helped. I can now squat, jump and run almost normally and by the end of my summer break it will be back to normal. I had other therapists and doctors tell me it may never function the same but everyone here never gave up and it meant a lot. I’m so happy to be back to normal and it is all thanks to everyone here! -Mikayla T.

2 comments:

  1. Hey good to hear that your ankle is fine now. Your physical therapist has done a good job. Thanks for sharing your insight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article contained depth and was quite unique.

    ReplyDelete