Friday, May 3, 2013

Positive Outcomes :)

In February 2013, I injured my back as a result of a fall at work. I was experiencing pain my lower middle back, lower right side of my back and hip area as well as right leg above the knee. I was limping badly, could not work and needed assistance in getting dressed, standing and navigating stairs. Within three or four visits under the care of Joe Jr., I began to feel a little less pain and began to move more independently. The progress continued gradually and with ups and downs which Joe said was to be expected. Today marks the date of my release from this practice and I feel better and have less pain then I’ve known for a long time. Joe Jr. has been a pleasure to work with and a true professional who knows his business. The office staff displays an attitude of helpfulness and congeniality rarely found in a medical care atmosphere. Thank you so much all. -Leroy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment