Monday, June 26, 2017

MDT As First Choice. (Kudos to Dr. Gross!)

"After years of chronic back pain and giving up most physical activities, I had an episode that was so painful I couldn’t bend forward even enough to brush my teeth. I was in chronic pain 24/7 with no relief. My doctor suggested I come to Maccio Physical Therapy. I was hesitant to come because I was in so much pain and moving was difficult but I figured he is trying to help me so I must follow his advice and do my part. I’m so glad I did. At Maccio PT I found compassion, understanding and most of all hope! I learned techniques to help myself at anytime without having to make appointments every time I have issues. And they work! I’ve seen several chiropractors and two back surgeons over the years and felt like there was no hope. I feel like I have been giving the tools to help myself and if I do have to come back I won’t hesitate. The people here are fabulous! I highly recommend Maccio PT. They will take time to listen and go over and above to find the cause of your pain and fix it." - Christine



Maccio Physical Therapy, PLLC
The Capital Regions ONLY Certified
McKenzie Spine and Extremity Clinic
1 New Hampshire Ave, Troy, NY 12180
(518) 273-2121 www.macciophysicaltherapy.com
THE POWER TO CONTROL PAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment