Tuesday, November 14, 2017

MDT or Cadaver Tendon Surgery? Good Choice.

"After a serious fall landing on my right shoulder, I experienced serious pain and eventually repeated shoulder dislocations which were both painful and embarrassing. After consulting with the orthopedic surgeon and discovering that the surgery would require the use of cadaver tendons as well as a long rehabilitation period, I consulted with Maccio Physical Therapy. After an evaluation and a short series of visits, I was provided with an exercise program which has not only decreased the pain dramatically but also my shoulder no longer dislocates. What an amazing result. Thank you so much for another success story by the staff of Maccio Physical Therapy and the McKenzie Method. I will be ever grateful to you." -Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment