Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Picking the Right Type of Treatment Makes All the Difference

"When I first came here I was in pain even after a cortisone shot. I didn’t know what to expect when I came here as I had physical therapy before- which didn’t help. The only thing that helped was the “shot” but this time it did not.

I’m telling you, after 3 visits I was out of pain! These guys showed me how to do moves to relieve my pain whenever I did experience pain down my arm from my neck. They literally gave me my life back.

Thank you so much! I would highly recommend this place to anyone I meet with neck and back pain."-Lori

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work…
    best medication for anxiety

    ReplyDelete