Monday, April 23, 2018

Worth the Trip

"I am an active person who values mobility dearly. For the past few years I have struggled with pain in my back and hips. Many times the pain has kept me from work and my favorite activities. I sought treatment through the conventional establishment and found I was caught up in a pro-drug and pro-surgery mindset. I found Maccio Physical Therapy through a nurse practitioner who had success here. After meeting Joe and listening to his knowledge of the McKenzie method, I began the exercises. From the beginning when I started the exercises I noticed dramatic improvement. Joe analyzed my motion and taught me the proper exercises for my pain. I am now back to full mobility and my pain is gone. The best part of it all is that I now have the skills to keep myself pain free without drugs or surgery. Thank you so much Joe and crew." -Michael






Maccio Physical Therapy, PLLC
The Capital Regions ONLY Certified
McKenzie Spine and Extremity Clinic
1 New Hampshire Ave, Troy, NY 12180
(518) 273-2121 www.macciophysicaltherapy.com
THE POWER TO CONTROL PAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment