Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Sciatica pain in lower back is gone!!!


“I was having bad Sciatica pain in my lower back. I learned how to properly move, sit and stand by recommendations from the physical therapist, which helped my balance as well. Also, I learned that sitting on the bed with no support wasn’t helping my back and it was making my Sciatica pain even worse. The therapist was very nice and patient with me. I would recommend anyone to the Maccio Physical Therapy, it has helped me work through my pain without prescription pain medicine or taking Tylenol. By going to Maccio Physical Therapy, I am back to the work and doing my normal activities.”
- Maccio Physical Therapy

1 comment:

  1. Back pain can be caused by many different diseases and conditions. Some of these conditions can be very serious but fortunately, they are for the most part uncommon. These serious conditions include; cancer, tumors, neoplasm, inflammatory arthritis, and infection.

    Click here to know more information back pain murrieta

    ReplyDelete