Thursday, September 27, 2018

"I feel like even though I'm done with treatment I am able to mitigate symptoms myself..."




Before coming to Maccio Physical Therapy, I was experiencing a lot of frustration/pain in my lower back. The professionals here helped me understand what was going on and what the goal of treatment was. Slowly, but steadily, I got better through their direction and attention to what I was experiencing. Before I didn’t know what to do on my own to manage/make the condition better but now I feel like even though I am done with treatment, I am able to mitigate symptoms myself and care for my back myself as well. Seeking treatment with Maccio Physical Therapy was a good decision, in the short term and for the long run.

Crossfit Athlete 





Maccio Physical Therapy, PLLC
The Capital Regions ONLY Certified
McKenzie Spine and Extremity Clinic
1 New Hampshire Ave, Troy, NY 12180
(518) 273-2121 www.macciophysicaltherapy.com
THE POWER TO CONTROL PAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment