Wednesday, October 10, 2018

"Right from the start, I could tell that the McKenzie approach was totally different..."




Do you suffer from Hip or Knee Pain? 
Do you know someone who does? 
Read about how Maccio Physical Therapy helped Andres reduce his Hip Pain 
and get back to living his life to the fullest!
Then, don't forget to sign up (or refer a friend) to our FREE Hip and Knee Pain Workshop! 
Call us: (518) 273-2121
E-mail us: marketing@macciophysicaltherapy.com

"Maccio Physical Therapy was my last resort after countless orthopedists, chiropractors, other physical therapists and even a surgery on my right hip. Right from the start, I could tell that the McKenzie approach was totally different from anything I had experienced previously. Sam and Joe worked with me closely to identify exercises that reduced my symptoms and I hit those exercises HARD. This treatment plan was infinitely better than the treatment plans I had experienced at precious clinics, which consisted of repeating minimally effective exercises over and over, and then wondering why the patient wasn’t getting better. I have never felt as personally cared for as I did at Maccio Physical Therapy. Even if someday my symptoms return and I have to come back, I am confident that their therapists will be able to get me back on my feet swiftly. Thank you Maccio Physical Therapy for giving me my life back."


No comments:

Post a Comment