Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Constructing the Pain Away


In the summer of 2019 I injured my back constructing at Stone Wall. I tried working with a chiropractor for almost half a year and was not getting better. I had trouble getting in and out of my car, couldn’t sit on anything but hard wooden chairs, and could no longer run. I also had trouble sleeping because of the pain. Within several of weeks of starting physical therapy, I started getting my range of motion back and the pain went away. Within a month the remaining pain I had sleeping went away. Sticking with the stretching plan paid off and has helped me recover almost all of my range of motion.
-         -  Erik

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this grate information. Generic Medicine like Carisoprodol and Misoprostol work well to treat pain and muscle pain. click here to read more about Carisoprodol and Misoprostol.

    ReplyDelete