Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Knee Pain No More!



I had been suffering with knee pain and lack of mobility and extension before coming into see Joe.  I have had great success with some other issues in the past with Maccio Physical Therapy and was hopeful and confident Joe could help me with this issue.  After an assessment of what was wrong with the front of my knee, I was started on a series of exercises that have eliminated the pain in the front of my knee.  I am able to fully extend my knee now and all the other activities I enjoy I never thought I would be able to fully regain the use and flexibility. I would recommend Joe and Maccio Physical Therapy to anyone.  – William 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this grate information. Generic Medicine like Carisoprodol and Misoprostol work well to treat pain and muscle pain. click here to read more about Carisoprodol and Misoprostol.

    ReplyDelete