Thursday, December 10, 2020

"Thank You Maccio Physical Therapy"

 


“I was seen by Lindsay in October 2019 due to severe back pain.  I completed a bunch of sessions with her and learned a ton!  The best part was I learned exercises that helped take the pain away.  I slowly made progress and finished physical therapy.  Fast forward to October 2020, after giving birth to twins I again found myself in excruciating back pain.  My body changed drastically after birth and my back went out on me again.  I knew I needed to make the call to Maccio.  I requested Lindsay again because she helped me so much the first time around.  After going through the series of exercises again she has helped me yet again.  I am now leaving with an abundance of knowledge as well as the comfort of knowing I can always return in case my back pain arises again.  Thank you Maccio Physical Therapy and most importantly Lindsay!” – Carolyn 



No comments:

Post a Comment