Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Only 6 Sessions To Graduation

 “I arrived at Maccio PT with complaints of stiffness in my left foot and ankle due to the immobilization of a walking boot. I experienced pain in my left foot which hindered my ability to weight bear on my left foot resulting in a limp while I walked. This went on for a few months. I was unable to do much and enjoy the summer months. Nicole assessed my situation and steered me back on course by implementing a plan of care that included multiple exercises for my foot and ankle. She monitored my progress as I did my daily homework with the exercises she recommended for me. Each week I gained more mobility in my foot and ankle and was able to do more with less pain. Nicole was excellent in monitoring my progress, making adjustments in the manner I was doing my exercises and providing lots of encouragement. I finished PT after six sessions with much improvement and with knowledge of how I need to continue to maintain good function of my foot. I would highly recommend Maccio PT.” -Paula




No comments:

Post a Comment