Thursday, October 30, 2014

A speedy recovery!

My recovery from total knee replacement surgery has been nothing short of amazing. Granted, it is hard work but with the encouragement, support and tools provided to me by my therapist Amanda at Maccio Physical Therapy, I know I’ve made far faster progress than other knee replacement patients I’ve spoken with that went elsewhere for therapy. At 5 weeks after surgery, I have 0 to 120 degrees range of motion, I haven’t used a cane for the last 2 weeks, and my continuing recommended exercises show almost daily improvements in my strength. Having total knee replacement surgery is a tough and painful decision, but the improvement to my quality of life is already significant, and I look forward to more progress. I can’t thank Amanda, and the rest of the very friendly staff at Maccio Physical Therapy, enough for helping me through this. 

Terry's story says it all! We're so thankful that he chose our clinic to aid him in his recovery and his success story makes it clear that he knows he made the right decision! 

No comments:

Post a Comment