Wednesday, August 17, 2016

"I have my social life back and I couldn't be happier" - Chris' Success Story

“I had previously pursued pretty much every treatment option out there with almost no improvement in my condition before coming to Maccio Physical Therapy. I was told that I needed surgery by a neurosurgeon and that was the last thing I wanted to hear. I started working with Joe and within the first few visits I started to see improvement. I had a few setbacks along the way, but stuck with my exercise program. Now my condition has improved way beyond what I could have ever imagined. I now have the tools I need to continue to keep up good health long after leaving physical therapy. Joe was an amazing guy to work with and he always took the time needed to get me to where I needed to be. I could barely walk when I first came here. Now I have my social life back and I couldn’t be happier.” –Chris Trager, August 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment