Tuesday, August 30, 2016

My only regret- not finding Maccio PT sooner: Amanda's Success Story

“Approximately 10 years ago, I injured my upper back and was able to recover (eventually) through ice massages, Motrin and rest. The pawn was at bay until recently when I decided to power wash my front porch at 8 months pregnant. With impending maternity leave and a current pregnancy, ice massages were my only option- which only relieved the pain for minutes. Sitting at my desk at work was beyond excruciating and the drive home was unbearable. After several weeks of agony and decreased productivity at work, a quick internet search led me to Maccio Physical Therapy. I noticed improvement after my first visit and had 100% improvement in less than three weeks. Since feeling better, I feel like I can conquer the world! I finished the nursery, tied up loose ends at work and have cleaned the whole house. I couldn’t be happier with my results. My only regret: not finding Maccio Physical Therapy sooner! Thank you for giving me my pep in my step back!”

-Amanda, August 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment