Wednesday, September 14, 2016

"I was independently doing my daily activities in 2 to 3 days": Rita's Success Story

“I came to Maccio Physical Therapy with severe lower back pain that prevented me from many daily tasks. I was taking pain killers and muscle relaxers to get through the day. I was unable to sleep without pain, dress the way I typically would, and was relying on others to assist me throughout the day for the four days I was injured before coming here. As I started the stretches/exercises advised at Maccio, I was independently doing my daily activities in two to three days. By the end of my second week here I am 100% pain free and back to my day to day life activities. I will continue to do the preventative stretches/exercises as advised to stay limber and pain free.” 
–Rita, September 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment