Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Sleeping Like a Baby



"For the past five months or so I have suffered from loss of sleep because of very annoying aching in my hip and thigh. I could not get into a position where the aching would stop. I really thought it was arthritis. I signed up for a free low back pain and sciatica workshop at Maccio Physical Therapy and was asking about my aching leg which only occurred at night. I made an appointment for a consultation. Joe Sr. showed me two exercises and had me do them every two hours. I was amazed with just one visit it was the first time I was ache free in months. Thank you so much, I can now sleep!"- Beverly


Come join us for our next free MDT back pain and sciatica workshop at our location at 1 New Hampshire Avenue Troy, NY 12180 at 12:00 noon and 5:00PM on October 5th and 17th. Contact us at (518) 273-2121 or email marketing@macciophysicaltherapy.com to reserve your spot. Space is limited.



Maccio Physical Therapy, PLLC
The Capital Regions ONLY Certified
McKenzie Spine and Extremity Clinic
1 New Hampshire Ave, Troy, NY 12180
(518) 273-2121 www.macciophysicaltherapy.com
THE POWER TO CONTROL PAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment