Tuesday, August 29, 2017

MDT Turning Heads Once Again

"I have tried several types of therapists to bring my neck back to a normal amount of flexibility. They were all expensive and time consuming. None made lasting change. I followed the exercises given to me by Maccio Physical Therapy. They were simple and easy. It didn’t seem possible that it would work. I was told it may take some time to improve. I was good with that. It took years to get this stiff. The exercises worked quickly to improve my mobility. The instructions that I got at follow-up appointments made the exercises more effective. I am surprised and amazed that it worked as well as it did. I have recommended it to friends and family!" - Patricia





Maccio Physical Therapy, PLLC
The Capital Regions ONLY Certified
McKenzie Spine and Extremity Clinic
1 New Hampshire Ave, Troy, NY 12180
(518) 273-2121 www.macciophysicaltherapy.com
THE POWER TO CONTROL PAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment