Friday, March 2, 2018

Nice to Find an Easy Way Out

"I’ve had an excellent experience with Maccio Physical Therapy. Dr. Lindsay Carlton was great to work with. After tearing a tendon in my shoulder on July 4th- in November, I resigned to having
surgery. In early December, a friend recommended that I see Lindsay, at Maccio. I experienced improved function after the first visit and prescribed exercise, and continued to improve- following Lindsay’s direction. It’s now about three months after my first visit, and I have full use of the shoulder, and have sound instructions on how to continue to build strength. I’ve saved time, pain and expense. I wholeheartedly recommend Maccio Physical Therapy." -Tom








Maccio Physical Therapy, PLLC
The Capital Regions ONLY Certified
McKenzie Spine and Extremity Clinic
1 New Hampshire Ave, Troy, NY 12180
(518) 273-2121 www.macciophysicaltherapy.com
THE POWER TO CONTROL PAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment