Tuesday, June 16, 2020

"I Didn't Miss a Single Game"


Men's softball semifinals set - The Martha's Vineyard Times"I came to Maccio Physical Therapy convinced that I needed surgery on my shoulder. I threw my arm out during a men’s league softball game. As an outfielder, I was under the impression I wouldn’t be able to participate anymore. With the expertise at Maccio PT, I didn’t miss a single game. My physical therapist gave me the exercises and stretches necessary to improve the strain while not having to compromise much and continue for the summer. I can say with confidence that my shoulder has improved tremendously each day and it only continues to feel better. I will continue to take their advice and implement the exercises to not re-injure my shoulder. If I ever need PT I will come back to Maccio Physical Therapy without a doubt." - Ryan 

No comments:

Post a Comment