Monday, June 8, 2020

"Telehealth Was Surprisingly Easy"

"I had been suffering from neck pain and had physical therapy in the past, but it came back during quarantine.  I wasn't sure how to take care of it at first due to being at high risk of complications if I went outside my apartment and caught coronavirus.  I was very relieved when I found out that Maccio PT did telehealth appointments, and I was able to set something up with Joe Jr.  It was surprisingly easy to do the appointments over the computer!  Due to the combination of Joe teaching me to slow down while doing the exercises and the fact that quarantine gave me more time to be consistent in doing them, I felt better even faster than in the past.  It was a very pleasant surprise how quickly my healing progressed.  I would urge anyone who is in need of physical therapy to give telehealth a try.  Its great innovation for the strange times we are in!" - Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment