Tuesday, June 30, 2020

"I Was Able to Resume Running Without Pain"


“I came to Maccio Physical Therapy with rather extreme right hip pain.  I tried stretches I found on the internet but nothing was working.  I decided to seek physical therapy and came to Maccio because I had been there years ago and it had worked well.  Lindsay was my therapist and immediately she knew what to do, nothing that I had seen on the internet.  The stretches she gave me to do isolated the injury and slowly stretched out the muscle.  After only a few sessions the pain quickly diminishing until it was completely gone.  I had experienced the most pain while running and was able to resume running without pain at all.  Lindsay was knowledgeable and conscientious about her work.  I am very grateful to Maccio Physical Therapy for helping me become pain-free and able to resume running without further pain or problem.” - Camille 

No comments:

Post a Comment